- Large selection of accommodation of all categories (from low-budget-self-catering units to exclusive De Lux hotels, as well as villas and special type accommodation) at most competitive conditions.
- Extensive “Bed Bank” in Greece & Cyprus (contracting thousands of rooms all over the destinations of our network)
CONTRACTING / PRODUCT
- Long experience and Know-How in this field.
- Tailor made solutions to cover any kind of operation (charter chains, FIT packages, special interest groups, conferences, internet sales…
- Benefitting from the major traffic and volume of clients, strong negotiation power and high performances in purchasing beds at the best rates, even lower than the international groups.
The basic features of the contracts between Deltanet and its customers:
- competitive prices
- allocation with short releases
- Strong Early Booking discounts and benefits, aiming to stimulate sales before the season`s start.
- Privileged children’s policy.
- Secured room availability during high season without any risk for our partners
- Yield management
- Maximization of the load factors of the principals.
- Promotional rooms with special conditions for certain arrivals for which additional support is required
- Seasonality that meets the needs of the source market of the tour operator.
- Substantial “Added Value” included in the contracted rate.
- The Reservation Dept. consists of a skilled team, with deep knowledge of the products and market as well as the individual needs of every Tour Operator.
- The latest version of our reservation software, ABS (Automatic Booking System), allows our software to “handshake” with any reservation software our partners are using.
- 24 hours a day, all year round individual bookings can be made online through our B2B system.
- Personal approach; every Tour-Operator has a specific reference person within the Reservation Dept. and the Reservation Call Centre is available 24/24 365/365 to reply to any queries or special requests.
LAST MINUTE & YIELD SUPPORT
- Weekly special offers in accommodations of all classes.
- Being in contact with our charter operating partners and having up to date information about the available seats, we produce specific offers assisting them to fulfill committed charter seats.
- Providing partner tour operators with extra allocation & shorter release, according to their specific needs in order to increase both sales and competitiveness in their markets.
- Our company is one of the strongest providers of transfers in Greece & Cyprus, having own stands at the arrival points of the main airports. Private taxi transfers, mini bus and stable shuttle bus are offered on a frequency of 45 minutes from the main airports to the main tourist resorts. Apart from the charter operators co-operating with Deltanet, we’re in the position to cover the transfer needs of both FIT clients as well as online transfer providers and dynamic packaging tour operators.
- Our fleet which is used for airport transfers and excursions, as well as group handling consists of luxury owned and leased busses as well as mini-busses and limos driven by experienced and in tourism educated drivers. They are all in compliance with the latest EU quality and safety standards, equipped by the latest audio visual equipment and have unlimited insurance cover for all passengers